UPLOADING AND DOWNLOADING
• To upload on mobile, you can select a requirement and slide it to the left to reveal the File Upload or Gallery Upload button.
• You can also click into the Requirement and select the File Upload or Gallery Upload button.
• You can upload multiple files per requirement.
• Download all files from a Task or a Requirement by using the Context menu. (3 vertical dots)
• If you want to download a specific file that you uploaded, there’s also a Context menu on each file.
There are different ways you can upload on desktop.
• One of the easiest ways is to drag and drop the files into the requirement list.
• Another way is by clicking into the requirement and clicking on the File Upload button within the requirement.
• You can also drag and drop the files while inside the requirement.
• The drag and drop option is only available on desktop.
• When downloading files on desktop, please ensure that your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled.
• Just like on mobile, all files from a Task or a Requirement can be downloaded using the Context menu.
• You will also find a “Download files” button on every Task and Requirement.
• You can also right click on a Task, Requirement or file to download.