• There are two type of requirements in Swift, a File Requirement and Form Requirement.
• The same statuses of tasks are applied to requirements. The same ideas apply to requirement cards as Task Cards, except for the assignment section.
• Requirements at this time are not assignable.
• You can click on a requirement to see the description expanded and to access the ability to edit its name, description, access (in cases of private tasks) and view it’s activity history.
• You can upload from within the requirement and download individual files that have been uploaded from here too. A complete Upload and Download tutorial can be found here.