Swift Projects can generate a Time Data report and a Project Snapshot report which you can download using the desktop version.
Time Data Report
• To get the Time Data Report at a Project level, you can right click or click on the arrow button of the selected Project.
• Next, click on the Context Menu at the upper right corner of the screen and select Download Time Data.
• When downloading at the Asset and Task level, the option can be found on the same Context Menu as well.
• You have an option to download it as a CSV or Excel file. You can also filter the date if you only want data from a specific period.
• The generated file shows all the Timer data such as the date and time when the task was started and when it was finished. If GPS was turned on, it will also show the location of the user in the report.
Project Snapshot Report
• To download this report, select a project then right click or click the arrow button. Then click on Tasks.
• At the top of your screen just under the Search function, you will see a list of tabs you can choose from. Click on Assets.
• Once you’re in Assets, just click on the Context Menu at the upper right corner of the screen. Click on Export Project Asset Data.
• This generates a CSV file that shows the status of all the Assets and Tasks within each Asset. You will also find information about Task statuses, assignments, due dates, and submission dates on the report.
Project Data Report
• This report provides a CSV file where you can get your complete MTR list at a Project level or at an Asset level. This is helpful if you will be working at an area without service and would need a hard copy of your tasks and requirements.
• To download this report at a Project level, select a project then right click or click the arrow button. Click on Tasks, then click on the Context Menu at the upper right corner of the screen and select Export Project Data.
• If you want to get the report at an Asset level, click through your selected Asset then click the Context Menu at the upper right corner of the screen. Then click on Export Project Data.
• If you only need your Milestones and Tasks, just uncheck the Include Requirements option before downloading the file.
Form Requirement Data Report
• To download this report, make sure you select the correct Organization first then select Forms at the Main Menu.
• Click on the form you need then select Export All Form Requirement Data.
• Select the format you want (Excel or CSV) then click OK.
• This report provides a file which includes all the data from a specific form. If the form is used multiple times in different Projects and Assets, please note that you will only get one file with all of the data combined. The report contains the answers to the form questions, the form’s status, and information on which Project, Asset, Task and Requirement the form is used.