MTR List: Milestones, tasks and requirements
Now that you’re done with the basics, let’s move on to Intermediate lessons.
MTR or Milestone Tasks and Requirements are the basic building blocks to a workflow within Swift Projects. Each are powerful containers for the things that they hold, providing reporting and control functions over the objects within them.
We’ll break down this topic into 3 lessons, starting with Milestones.
• Milestones collect tasks, and create sections for them to be grouped. Templates and MTR lists start with the default Misc milestone.
• You can collapse and expand all milestones at once, and one by one. You can download files by Milestone as well by clicking on the Context Menu.
• You can create Milestones at a Project Template Level or a Project Asset level. You can do this by clicking on the Context Menu at the upper right corner of the screen. Then select Create Milestone.
• You can also edit the Milestone or add tasks within a Milestone by clicking on the Context Menu.
• You can only delete Milestones at a Project Template level.